Energetický a průmyslový holding (EPH) is a leading Central European energy group that owns and operates assets in the Czech Republic, the Slovak Republic, Germany, Italy, the UK, France, Hungary and Poland. EPH is a vertically integrated energy utility covering the complete value chain ranging from highly efficient cogeneration, power and heat generation, natural gas transmission, gas storage, as well as gas, heat and electricity distribution and supply.
PROCESS ENGINEER FOR POWER PLANTS / TECHNICAL ANALYST
- track record of excellent results (academic results at university or earlier professional activities)
- technical university education focused on the power industry
- excellent analytical and problem solving skills and also good communication and presentation skills
- professional experience (possibly complemented by relevant university education) in the area of engineering of power plants equipment; an experience on the foreign projects is a requirement - We expect the ideal candidate has several years of work experience in one of the following areas: design, operation, problem solving (analysis and consulting), etc.
- general overview and knowledge of processes and equipment used in power industry
- excellent knowledge of heat balance calculations of individual equipment and the whole working cycle of the power unit
- excellent knowledge in the field of boilers (design, function, operation) and related issues (fuels, steam circuit, flue gas cleaning, etc.), ideally practice in boiler design
- practical knowledge of work in excel and power point
- thoroughness and responsibility
- excellent command of English
- highly appreciated economic knowledge would be an advantage
- independence and ability to work in a team
- working on various projects with technical background, e.g. from the following areas:
- projects under development or under implementation
- mergers and acquisitions
- operational excellence
- attractive professional prospects in a young and energetic team, in positions providing a remarkable amount of space for your further personal and professional development subject to adequate commitment at work
- appropriate financial evaluation
- employment in a strong group
- number of employee benefits
Please send CV only in English.
Informace o pozici
Týn 1049/3, 110 00 Praha-Staré Město, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Bonusy/prémie, mobilní telefon, notebook, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, občerstvení na pracovišti, příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, zdravotní volno/sickdays
Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
Energetický a průmyslový holding, a.s.
KontaktEnergetický a průmyslový holding, a.s.